Accounting and calculating tax can seem like a nightmare – it’s a very confusing business. Taxfile is here to help you make sense of it all in an easy and affordable way. Simply tell us about your set-up, supply a few records — and we’ll sort it all out for you. We’ll deal with HMRC on your behalf and will make sure you only pay as much tax as you need to.

CIS Tax Refunds, Rebates, Returns & More

If you are a sub-contractor or limited company working in the Construction Industry Scheme (‘CIS’), our team can help with all aspects of CIS including tax refunds/rebates, tax returns, general accountancy, setting you up and registering if you haven’t already done so, organising director returns — and any other tax or accountancy-related service you need. What’s more, we’re multi-lingual at Taxfile.

  • CIS tax returns
  • CIS tax refunds
  • CIS tax rebates
  • Registering for CIS
  • Limited company formation
  • Director returns
  • Confirmation statements,
  • Corporation tax handling
  • CIS set-off rebate
  • And much more (also see below)

For help with any CIS tax issue …

Tax Help for the Self-Employed, SME’s and Limited Companies

As well as helping construction workers, we welcome people from all trades and professions including sole traders, the self-employed, small and medium sized businesses, limited companies and those in full or part-time employment. So, whether you’re a construction worker working in the Construction Industry Scheme (‘CIS’), a taxi driver, cab driver, landlord, hairdresser, beautician or bricklayer, we can help you with anything from bookkeeping, tax refunds, self-assessment tax returns, director returns and VAT through to full year-end accounts, Corporation Tax and even Auto Enrolment duties— plus support and expert help when your tax affairs are in a mess.

  • Self-Assessment Tax returns
  • Director returns
  • Partnership returns
  • Company returns
  • Tax refunds / rebates
  • Company Register
  • Accounts preparation
  • Bookkeeping
  • Confirmation statements
  • Corporation tax handling
  • Capital Gains tax computations & returns
  • National Insurance (NI)
  • VAT accounting, VAT registration & VAT returns
  • P.A.Y.E. & payroll
  • Auto Enrolment for Workplace Pensions

Click the bold links or call 0208 761 8000 for more information or to arrange an appointment. Alternatively, book an appointment online or register with us here.

Small Contractors • Limited Companies • Sub-Contractors • Self-Employed • Employed • Small Businesses – All Professions Welcome

Call Now Button