Help with tax refunds in and around SW8

Are you wondering if you have overpaid tax? Would you like a professional tax advisor to check the calculations? Maybe you simply don’t know where to start or are unsure how to claim your tax refund from HMRC. That’s where Taxfile can help. We’ve claimed back thousands of pounds in overpaid tax for hundreds of clients over the years. We are expert at calculating the figures, offsetting any allowable expenses against income, putting in the claims and maximising the tax refunds for our clients.

We handle everything from start to finish, making it simple and straight forward for our clients. What’s more, we’re very well trusted by HMRC as we deal with them daily. That means that tax refund applications tend to sail through seamlessly at HMRC, without delay. Many clients receive their tax rebates within just a couple of weeks of our applications.

CIS tax rebates

Are you a sub-contractor working in the building and construction industry? If so, it’s likely that you’re operating through the Construction Industry Scheme (‘CIS’). If that’s the case, you are almost certainly due a tax rebate. We’ve successfully claimed back hundreds of thousands of pounds in tax rebates for construction workers over the course of many years. So, if you’d like professional tax help, let us calculate the figures, make the refund application on your behalf and claim your CIS tax rebate for you. We’re expert at claiming back the maximum refund for people just like you and your tax rebate goes straight into your account, direct from HMRC. We do all this for a simple, affordable fee.

How to claim

If you’d like us to start the process of claiming your tax rebate for you and maximising your refund, take the first simple step here and your tax repayment will be in your bank account before you know it! Alternatively, call us on 020 8761 8000 or book an appointment online here. We’ll be delighted to help.

Call Now Button